
I havent really done much in the way of scenery shots as i tend to prefer the little things, so i had a play the following morning with some beach scenes. This was with my tele zoom as the surfers were quite a way off.

Then as the sun went down i had a bit more fo a play with lighting and reflections and tried to capture tranquil. I like the colours in this, and was glad they came out in the photo as they were in the real.

Then i tried to have a bit of a play with angles and creating interest

I bought a fisheye lens the other week, which is used for getting wider field of view with some distortion. From what i understand it works best with a centre focussed feature and then a beautiful elongated backdrom like a shoreline in the background. I havent quite worked out how to get the most out of it yet, but while down there i wanted to just see how it looked. Im really looking forward to playing with this lens more when i go to Exmouth next week, look out sis, im going to drive you nuts while you are happily reading youre book on the beach!!


This shot is weird, i almost deleted it cos the focus was up the shit. But then i looked again and i quite like the moonscape style of it, so it came back. I also quite like the bird prints.

Prints in sand amuse me, but more than that i wonder about the animal or person. When i saw these prints i wondered if the person was a runner. Its a really good footprint in my opinion. Nice high arch but to hoo high, nice toe off. I wonder if she runs. I think its a girl. Actually i remember reading once that you can tell by the width of prints whether the person is male or female (due to hip width), but i am just basing it on no evidence.

Lillies are a noxious weed down south, apparently they clog the waterways and suffocate native species. As much as that is true, i think they are beautiful.

And from the underside, the lilly has a really cool geometry thing going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment