as part of it we did a practical session on a group of cyclists, heres some of my pics.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
sports photography workshop
went to a sports photography workshop today, run by a perth company called Aussies in Action. it was really really good, i learned heaps and am keen to get out and practise some of the techniques now.
as part of it we did a practical session on a group of cyclists, heres some of my pics.


as part of it we did a practical session on a group of cyclists, heres some of my pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Kath
I just found this blog from your post on the CR 6ft skirt thread and I absolutely adore your photos. I'm very new to photography and I've just bought a 1000D but I still have so much to learn. I loved your bike photos, especially as my son is competing in the mooloolaba tri in a few weeks and I'm hoping to take better photos there than I have in past races. Do you mind if I ask you a question or two occasionally if I get particularly stuck and need some friendly advice?
Hey Cirque,
thanks so much for the comment, thats really nice of you.
i'll pm you my email address, am more than happy to help if i can.
Kathy these cycling pics are really good. It helps that your cyclist happens to be very photogenic. Stuff in motion works for you. Great colours in this story. Love the guys in the red sluggos in the rotto story too.
Post a Comment